Organizing Your Trip
BOOKING YOUR TRIP
- Contact Stacey Crocker, Schools & Groups Coordinator, to initiate booking process. At this time you will need to provide:
- Requested date(s) and times
- Requested Backup Date(s) – due to high interest, please have backup dates available in case your first choice is not available
- Estimated number of students – We know attendance can vary. By providing as accurate a number as possible, and keeping us updated as your trip approaches, you help us create a better experience for everyone.
- Preferred Arrival & Departure Times – In order for us to provide everyone with the best experience possible, Brimacombe will stagger group arrivals/departures.
Our Schools & Groups Coordinator will work with you to finalize a date.
- Review the Schools on Snow Ontario website – schoolsonsnowontario.ca– , where you will find great resources to help you in planning your trip.
- Promote the trip
- Send home necessary documents
- Recommended Letter to Parents/Guardians and Sign Up Form
- OSBIE Parental Consent form, or equivalent document approved by your board
- Collect completed Consent Forms, Sign Up forms, and the associated fees
- As forms and funds are collected, submit the Participant Information Details via the link provided by Brimacombe’s Schools & Groups Coordinator. By updating this form regularly, you will help us stay better prepared for your trip, with real-time data on how trip sign up is going.
Final details must be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to your scheduled visit.