WELCOME TO BRIMACOMBE’S SCHOOL INFORMATION HUB
This section covers all of your school trip and registration inquiries.
Teach your students to love winter this season at one of Southern Ontario’s largest ski and snowboard facilities!
Whether you’re planning a day or night trip, Brimacombe’s all-inclusive experiences will make trip planning easy.
School trip rates starting at 20 students.
Easily accessible via Highway 401, Highway 35/115 or via Highway 407, Brimacombe features:
- 23 runs & trails from beginner to expert for day skiing
- 11 runs available for night skiing
- 2 Terrain Parks & Snow Cross Course
- Inclusive and accessible programming with adaptive snowsport equipment and instruction available upon request
- Magic Carpet Conveyor Lift®
- 4 quad chairs, including one of Ontario’s only loading conveyor systems at our main Main Street chairlift
- 2 T-Bars
- 100% snowmaking coverage
- 2 Chalets with Cafeterias
- Radio Equipped Ski Patrol
- Professional Ski & Snowboard Instruction
- Equipment Rentals
Other ways we make your job easier:
- Day and night skiing/snowboarding
- Single and multiple visit options
- Optional in-school safety orientation
- Receive a FREE chaperone lift ticket for every 10 students and up to 50% off regular lift ticket rates for extra adult chaperones
- Graduated lift pass system for controlled terrain access
- Small class sizes
- No hassle rentals
- Affordable meal plans in our cafeteria
- PLUS many more options