2021 6-Week and 8-Week Lesson Programs Terms & Conditions
1. A complete registration form and payment must be received by the specified deadline(s) in order to take advantage of any pre-season savings.
2. As part of Brimacombe's Member Perks Program, active Members in good standing are eligible for $25 off the current pricing for 6-Week Freestyle Terrain Park Sessions, $35 off 8-Week Parent & Tot Programs and $50 off all other 8-Week Group and Private Programs.
To qualify for the savings, the participant must be an active Member in the season in which they are registering for programs in, at time of registration. Please note, Night Season Passes, Magic Passes and Program Passes do not qualify for Member Perks.
3. Program registrations will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis, based on availability.
4. Each participant must complete and sign Brimacombe's General Waiver upon purchase. All participants under the age of 18 require a parent/guardian signature on their waiver. A Program Card, or applicable alternate Pass, will not be released until a completed waiver has been received.
5. Your program fee includes a Program Card that provides lift/slope access during your scheduled lesson time. Should you wish to hit the slopes before your lesson or after your Program Card expires, you will need to purchase a lift ticket, Season Pass or Membership.
Participants that purchase a Membership for the same season as their lesson, after purchasing their lesson, may be eligible to receive a $50, $35 or $25 lesson credit, before applicable taxes, towards their Membership. Please contact Guest Services for more details and to check your eligibility.
6. All participants must wear a valid lift ticket or their valid Program Card, or if applicable, Season Pass or Membership, to participate in their lesson program and access lifts/slopes during the specified time period. This card must have a recent photo of the participant on it. Photos can be submitted electronically during or after registration. We strongly recommend completing these steps prior to the first day of lessons! Brimacombe is not responsible for lesson time missed due to pick up wait times on the first day.
7. Participants may not participate in lesson or use their program lift/slope access without valid lift access. If your Program Card is misplaced or forgotten, a complimentary Lost/Forgot Program Card lift ticket may be issued once per season at Guest Services. If you forget your Card a second time you will have to purchase a regular priced lift ticket.
8. If your Program Card is lost or stolen, a replacement card may be reprinted once per season for $75+HST. There are no complimentary lost card reprints. After one reprint per season, a replacement card must be repurchased for $125+HST.
9. Program cards are non-transferable and remain the property of Brimacombe. Any person found lending their card to anyone or breaking facility rules may have their card privileges cancelled and their position in the lesson program terminated with no refund. We reserve the right to revoke your card at anytime with no refund.
10. Brimacombe reserves the right to cancel any program/lesson prior to the start of the program due to lack of enrolment, weather conditions, staff changes or other considerations.
11. We will make every attempt to accommodate requests for specific classes; however, classes are created based on age and ability level and due to the high volume of enrolment in our group programs, we unfortunately cannot guarantee accommodation of all requests.
12. Missed lessons by students in a multi-week program cannot be made up.
13. Instructors are unable to wait for participants who are running late. If you are running late for your lesson, we will make every attempt to assist you with meeting up with your class/Instructor; however, the facility is quite large and the staff will not remain in the same area each week. Brimacombe is not responsible for lesson time missed due to arriving late.
14. COVID-19: ALL Lesson Program Participants with or without Lesson Program Protection will be considered for fee reductions for the following scenarios. In all scenarios, credit and/or refund will not be calculated until the week of March 22, 2021.
A. Full Closure: If Brimacombe does not open and/or offer lesson programs for the 2020-21 season due to COVID-19 restrictions, all 2021 6-/8-Week Lesson Participants will be refunded in full with option to receive refund via Brimacombe Gift Card or original payment method.
B. Mid-Program Closure: In the event of partial lesson program cancellation due to COVID-19 restrictions that cannot be made up by Brimacombe in the 9th/7th week, Brimacombe will offer the prorated difference. The prorated difference will be offered back as a Brimacombe Gift Card if closure results in 1 or 2 lesson cancellations. If closure results in more than 2 lesson cancellations, the prorated difference will be refunded via gift card or original payment method.
15. No refund or credit will be considered outside of the Lesson Program Terms & Conditions without the purchase of Lesson Program Protection.
16. If Brimacombe is open, lesson programs will run. Lesson programs run on the same day and time for 8 or 6 consecutive weeks, dependent on the program length. In the event of a facility closure, the program will be extended an additional week into the 9th/7thweek on the same day and time. If the participant also purchased an 8-week Equipment Rental, the rental will also be extended to the 9th/7thweek.
Due to high enrolment numbers in our multi-week programs, we are unable to call participants in the event of an unscheduled closure. Please check the email address you provided at registration, call our Snow Line (905-983-7669/1-877-672-2582) or check our website and social media accounts for updates.
17. If you miss your final lesson, we will hold your report card for you at the Snow School until April 30.
18. All Snow School participants are required to wear an appropriate ski/snowboard helmet during their lesson. Participants may bring their own helmet or choose a rental option for an additional fee. Brimacombe is not responsible for lesson time missed due to failing to wear a helmet and/or an appropriate helmet.
19. A $30+HST Administrative Fee will be charged for all return cheques.
20. Brimacombe reserves the right to move students to the appropriate lesson or program for their ability.
21. Brimacombe reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Updated September 8, 2020