Welcome to Brimacombe's School Information Hub.
This section covers all of your school trip and registration inquiries.
Teach your students to love winter this season at one of Southern Ontario’s largest ski and snowboard facilities!
Whether you're planning a day or night trip, Brimacombe's single- and multi-visit packages will help you make the most of your students' ski and snowboard experience.
School trip rates starting at 20 students.
Easily accessible via Highway 401 and Highway 35/115, Brimacombe boasts:
- 23 runs & trails from beginner to expert for day skiing
- 11 runs available for night skiing
- 2 Terrain Parks
- Magic Carpet Conveyor Lift®
- 4 quad chairs, including one of Ontario’s only loading conveyor systems at our main Main Street chairlift
- 2 T-Bars
- 100% snowmaking coverage
- 2 Chalets with Cafeterias
- Radio Equipped Ski Patrol
- Professional Ski & Snowboard Instruction
- Equipment Rentals
WE MAKE ORGANIZING YOUR TRIP EASY!
With Our Exclusive Online Registration System
Brimacombe has worked with educators and web developers to create an exclusive online registration system offered only by Brimacombe. This secure online system makes registering your ski/snowboard club and students easy.
Other ways we make your job easier:
- Day and night skiing/snowboarding
- Single and multiple visit options
- Optional in-school safety orientation
- Receive a FREE chaperone lift ticket for every 10 students and up to 50% off regular lift ticket rates for extra adult chaperones
- Graduated lift pass system for controlled terrain access
- Small class sizes
- No hassle rentals
- Affordable meal plans in our cafeteria
- PLUS many more options
COMPLIMENTARY SEASON PASS FOR THE TRIP COORDINATOR
In appreciation of teachers and their dedication to the school program, Brimacombe is offering a complimentary season pass to the trip coordinator!
Once you have booked your school’s trip, a detailed list will be submitted to our administration office with the trip coordinator’s name, and we will take care of the rest. All you need to do is hit the slopes!