A SPECIAL PASS OFFER FOR
EIGHT-WEEK LESSON PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS:
Want to stay longer after your lesson or start on the slopes earlier? Upgrade to a Brimacombe Program+ Pass and save almost $100 over buying daily lift tickets!
Brimacombe's 8-week group and private lesson program fees include a Program Card that provides the lesson participant with lift/slope access only for the duration of their lesson plus an additional 30 minutes after the lesson to practice what they learned that day.
When you upgrade to a Program+ Pass the participant can spend as little or as much time on the slopes as they want with full day access from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM on each of their registered lesson days!
PLEASE NOTE: While these packages are a great deal for most of our participants, those taking evening classes will get the most bang for their buck out of a Night Season Pass. Weekday daytime participants should check out our awesome $29.99+hst individual weekday lift tickets!
For the 2019-20 season, this offer is open to 8-Week participants only, and is not transferable to parents or family members. Parents or family members wishing to join the participant on the slopes before or after their lesson can purchase a lift ticket at any guest services kiosk or take advantage of one of our membership or season pass options.
How It Works
1. Upgrade to a Program+ Pass for a specific 8-Week Program participant by selecting the upgrade option at time of registration or by calling Guest Services at Brimacombe to have it added.
2. Your Program+ Pass will be personalized with the participant’s name, photo and the day on which it is valid. The pass will be held for pick up in Brimacombe's Main Office unless “Mail Me my Pass” option is selected. Please note, we will use the photo of the participant submitted for the Program Card on their Program+ Pass.
3. Participants with a Program+ Pass must wear their Pass visibly on their jacket during their lesson and to take advantage of full lift/slope access from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM on the day of their lesson between January 11 and March 1, 2020.
|13 & Under||Student/Senior||Adult|
Program+ Pass Terms & Conditions
1. Each lesson participant is eligible to purchase a maximum one Program+ Pass per lesson program per participant.
2. Each 2020 Program+ Pass must be assigned to and used by one specified passholder. The passholder must be the participant of the 8-Week Program. The passholder's name and photo will be printed on the pass.
3. Program+ Pass cards are non-transferable and remain the property of Brimacombe. Any person found lending their card to anyone or breaking facility rules will have their pass privileges cancelled and their position in the lesson program terminated with no refund. We reserve the right to revoke your card at any time with no refund.
4. Each 8-Week Participant must complete and sign Brimacombe's 2019/20 General Waiver. A Program+ Pass will not be released until a completed waiver has been received by Guest Services at the Main Office. All participants/passholders under the age of 18 require a parent/guardian signature on their waiver.
5. Participant may not carry a Program Card and Program+ Pass at the same time. If a Program Card has already been issued, it should be returned prior to the Program+ Pass being released.
5. Each Program+ Pass is valid from January 11 to March 1, 2020 between 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on the same day of the week as the participant's scheduled lesson only, as indicated on the Pass.
6. Program+ Passholders must not access hill facilities without their pass.
If the pass is misplaced or forgotten, a complimentary Lost/Forgot Pass lift ticket may be issued once per season at Guest Services. If you forget your pass a second time you will have to purchase a regular priced lift ticket.
7. If your Program+ Pass card is lost or stolen, a replacement card may be reprinted once per season for $75+HST. There are no complimentary lost pass reprints. After one reprint per season, a replacement card must be repurchased for $125+HST.
8. No credits or refunds of Program+ Passes will be considered without the purchase of Lesson Program Protection by the passholder.
9. Brimacombe reserves the right to amend this policy at any time.