- The Brimacombe Story
- On the Slopes
- Tickets & Memberships
- Hours & Directions
- Rentals & Retail
Brimacombe ski area is currently seeking an enthusiastic, creative and passionate Marketing Coordinator to fulfill a seasonal contract for the 2016/17 season in our fast-paced alpine ski and snowboard facility.
Reporting to the Marketing & Events Manager, the Marketing & Events Coordinator is responsible for daily assistance to the marketing department with all aspects of marketing, event management, group visit coordination and public relations as it relates to Brimacombe.
· Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field or equivalent experience in marketing or communications.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
· Highly service-oriented with exceptional organizational and follow up skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Possess problem solving, multi-tasking and proactive skills.
· Be able to prioritize and handle stress in a calm, professional manner.
· Confident and effective communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
· Courteous, friendly, and enthusiastic toward guests and other employees at all times.
· Knowledge of ski industry is an asset, but not required.
Candidates must be willing to work all shifts including weekends, holidays, and evenings as needed.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume with cover letter to: Brimacombe, 4098 Regional Rd. 9, Orono, ON, L0B 1M0 or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 14, 2017. All applicants who apply by the deadline will be considered. Interviews will begin immediately upon receipt of qualified applications. Please be prepared to share relevant work samples. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Brimacombe is a not-for-profit public ski and snowboarding facility, open six days and five nights per week during peak season located in Orono, ON.
Brimacombe is an equal and fair employer.
Brimacombe is committed to an environment that is barrier free; if you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment and employment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.