- The Brimacombe Story
- On the Slopes
- Tickets & Memberships
- Hours & Directions
- Rentals & Retail
Brimacombe ski area is currently seeking a knowledgeable Accounting and Payroll Services Coordinator for our fast-paced alpine ski and snowboard facility.
This year-round, part-time (20 hours per week) position reports to the General Manager and is responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll.
· Extensive knowledge of accounting principles.
· Proficiency in Sage 50 (Simply Accounting) and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Working knowledge of payroll principles.
· Exceptional organizational and follow up skills with meticulous attention to detail.
· Excellent problem solving, multi-tasking and proactive skills.
· Ability to prioritize and handle stress in a calm, professional manner.
· Confident and effective communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
· Courteous, friendly, and enthusiastic toward guests and other employees at all times.
· Knowledgeable of ski industry is an asset, but not required.
· Able to handle and maintain sensitive information in a respectful and confidential manner.
Candidates must be willing to work from both home and in office as required and be flexible with hours and times. The successful candidate will also be required to comply with Brimacombe’s Statement of Business Conduct.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume with cover letter to: Brimacombe, 4098 Regional Rd. 9, Orono, ON, L0B 1M0 or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 3, 2017. We thank all applicants, but only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Brimacombe is a not-for-profit public ski and snowboarding facility, open six days and five nights per week during peak season located in Orono, ON.
Brimacombe is an equal and fair employer.
Brimacombe is committed to an environment that is barrier free; if you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment and employment process, we will work with you to meet your needs.