Brimacombe's Reservation System Opens February 12 to the General Public
Around midday tomorrow, we will be releasing our reservation system to the general public. The link will be sent via email to our current eblast subscribers, as well as posted on our social media and website. If you would like to sign up for Brimacombe's eblast, please visit: bit.ly/BrimacombeEblast
February 12th around midday - February 16th will be released
February 12th at 8:00 p.m. - February 17th will be released
February 13th at 8:00 p.m. - February 18th will be released
February 14th at 8:00 p.m. - February 19th will be released
and so on...
To ensure a fair opportunity to all who wish to access the slopes this winter, lift ticket reservations are currently a maximum 4-hour timeslot from your booked arrival time for everyone. Lift tickets shorter than 4 hours will also be available at the end of day but will not be extended past our closing time of 9:30 p.m. Monday to Saturday or 4:30 p.m. on Sundays – for example, if you book 1:50 p.m. as your arrival time on Sunday, your lift ticket will end at 4:30 p.m. Parking lot 1 will always follow Sunday rules as the west property closes at 4:30 p.m.
Starting February 16, we will be operating under the following Hours of Operation (snow conditions permitting, as always):
MONDAY TO SATURDAY: 9:00 A.M. TO 9:30 P.M.
SUNDAY: 9:00 A.M. TO 4:30 P.M.
Please note, the set hours of operation for the 2020-21 season schedule included being closed on Tuesdays, however at this time, we have decided to add Tuesday back to our operational schedule.
We know that many of you will have questions. Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org is the best way to get in touch with one of our Guest Services Team Members and we appreciate your patience as we work to respond to all inquiries. Please note that Guest Services will not be open Saturday, February 13th to Monday, February 15th.
While we are so incredibly excited to soon have our slopes filled once again with skiers and snowboarders, please respect and adhere to your local health units travel restrictions and guidelines when considering your trip.
- Members, Night Season Passholders and Magic Passholders can book up to 10 days in advance.
- General public can book up to 5 days in advance.
- You MUST have a reservation to come to Brimacombe. To allow for proper physical distancing, only those with a reservation and a valid lift ticket will be permitted to be on the property. Spectators will not be admitted and there will be no walk-up sales.
- You MUST be a 2020-21 Brimacombe Member, Night Season Passholder or Magic Passholder to book a Member/Passholder spot. Your passholder status will be verified at Check-In.
- Those without a reservation will be turned away.
- If you are a Brimacombe Member or Season Passholder, you will be required to wear your Brimacombe Pass Card and your valid lift ticket to ride the lifts and at all times while on property.
- General public will be required to wear a valid lift ticket to ride the lifts and at all times while on property.
- Once your lift ticket has expired, you will be required to leave Brimacombe property.
At the beginning of the season, we made changes to some of our operations to prioritize physical distance, increased sanitization, and reducing the number of touch points. These changes will continue to be in place for our re-opening. If you haven't already, please familiarize yourself with our Re-Opening Plan, to know what to expect at Brimacombe.
CLICK HERE TO READ BRIMACOMBE'S RE-OPENING PLAN
These operations are subject to change without notice, in accordance with guidelines provided by the Government and Public Health. We are committed to keeping our guests and members informed on any operational changes now and throughout the season, so please keep a close eye on our website, social media and sign up for our Eblast to stay in the know!
Health and safety is everyone's responsibility. If you're joining us on the slopes this season, please follow
Don’t be the reason we lose (the rest of) our season!