BACK TO STORIES
Feb 12, 2021
Reservations Now Open
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT(S)
Don't forget, lift ticket purchasers have 5 days advanced booking, which includes the day of the launch (today). This means at this time you will have the opportunity to book only for February 16th.
Each night at 8:00 p.m. EST, the next date will be released and will be available for bookings starting tonight. So at 8:00 p.m. tonight, you can book for Wednesday, February 17th.
Instructions to Reserve Your Spot:
- Follow the link above (this link is posted on our website and social media as well) to visit the reservation webpage to book your reservation.
- Select the parking lot that you plan to park at or be dropped off at. You can ONLY check-in at your designated parking lot, you will not be admitted at other lots.
- Select your desired day and arrival time (timeslots will be max. 4 Hours).
- Add each person to the reservation and fill out all the required information.
- Make the COVID pledge committing to following Brimacombe’s Health Guidelines and to not come to the property when ill, a close contact of a COVID case or after recent international travel
- Submit your booking.
- You will receive an email to confirm your booking that will feature a scannable barcode and instructions when arriving at Brimacombe. You will use this, by either presenting a printed copy or displaying it on your phone at check-in at the Guest Services Kiosk. Having it available will help speed up the check-in process.
- Once you arrive at Brimacombe, please enter through the parking lot you made your reservation under and proceed to the Guest Services Kiosk in that parking lot for your chosen arrival time.
- You will line up physically distanced with the members of your party and you will be required to complete a COVID-19 screening and have your barcode prepared to scan.
- Once complete, you will be given a daily lift ticket which you will wear visibly on your jacket – this lift ticket will be verified by staff at a designated entry point as well as when you are lining up for our lifts.
- Enjoy your time on the slopes!
Paying by gift card? You will need to contact our Guest Services to reserve your spot with payment via Gift Card.
Have a Brimacombe coupon? You can select this option on your reservation. Please note, any coupons used on the reservation must be presented and surrendered at check-in. Failure to submit a valid coupon will result in a modification to the reservation and the reservation maker will be charged regular price for the lift ticket.
- Members, Night Season Passholders and Magic Passholders can book up to 10 days in advance.
- General public can book up to 5 days in advance.
- You MUST have a reservation to come to Brimacombe. To allow for proper physical distancing, only those with a reservation and a valid lift ticket will be permitted to be on the property. Spectators will not be admitted and there will be no walk-up sales.
- You MUST be a 2020-21 Brimacombe Member, Night Season Passholder or Magic Passholder to book a Member/Passholder spot. Your passholder status will be verified at Check-In.
- Those without a reservation will be turned away.
- If you are a Brimacombe Member or Season Passholder, you will be required to wear your Brimacombe Pass Card and your valid lift ticket visibly to ride the lifts and at all times while on property.
- General public will be required to wear a valid lift ticket visibly to ride the lifts and at all times while on property.
- Once your lift ticket has expired, you will be required to leave Brimacombe property.
- While we are so incredibly excited to soon have our slopes filled once again with skiers and snowboarders, please respect and adhere to your local health units travel restrictions and guidelines when considering your trip.
|For any questions or inquiries you may have, please email us at email@example.com to get in touch with one of our Guest Services Team Members. We appreciate your patience as we work to respond to all inquiries.
Please note that Guest Services will not be open Saturday, February 13th to Monday, February 15th.
At the beginning of the season, we made changes to some of our operations to prioritize physical distance, increased sanitization, and reducing the number of touch points. These changes will continue to be in place for our re-opening. If you haven't already, please familiarize yourself with our Re-Opening Plan, to know what to expect at Brimacombe.
CLICK HERE TO READ BRIMACOMBE'S RE-OPENING PLAN
These operations are subject to change without notice, in accordance with guidelines provided by the Government and Public Health. We are committed to keeping our guests and members informed on any operational changes now and throughout the season, so please keep a close eye on our website, social media and sign up for our Eblast to stay in the know!
Health and safety is everyone's responsibility. If you're joining us on the slopes this season, please follow
Brimacombe's Health Guidelines.
Don’t be the reason we lose (the rest of) our season!
BRIMACOMBE COVID-19 UPDATES →
BRIMACOMBE FAQs →