Brimacombe Members: More Spots For Sunday, December 20
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT(S)
Looking to book for the rest of December?
While this weekend has brought many successes so far, we are still analyzing a few aspects of our processes. Please stay tuned for an announcement by tomorrow afternoon for further details on booking for December.
You can view our December Hours of Operation here.
- You MUST have a reservation to come to Brimacombe this weekend
- You MUST be a Brimacombe Member for the 2020-21 season. Night Season Passholders and Magic Passholders are not eligible. Membership status will be verified at Check-In.
- Those without a reservation and those who do not have a Membership will be turned away.
- To allow for proper physical distancing, only those with a lift ticket and/or a reservation will able to be on the property. Spectators will not be admitted and there will be no walk-up sales.
- You will be required to wear your Brimacombe Pass Card and your lift ticket to ride the lifts.
- Once your lift ticket has expired, you will be required to leave Brimacombe property.
IF YOU HAVEN'T PICKED UP YOUR PASS:
You can still book your reservation at the link above – please follow the booking instructions. This weekend only, on the day of your visit, please check-in at the Guest Services Kiosk and then proceed to the exterior window of the Main Office at the East Chalet to get your Member package. Please note, you will not be allowed up a lift until you have your pass card with your lift ticket.
For this weekend only, lift ticket reservations for Members will be maximum 4-hour timeslots from your booked arrival time. For example, if you book 9:20 a.m. as your arrival time, your lift ticket will end at 1:20 p.m. We will also be booking arrivals after 2:30 p.m., however these lift tickets will all end at close (4:30 p.m.) This is to ensure a fair opportunity to all of our Members to hit the slopes – as we know you are all eager to be back at Brimacombe. During the regular season, our plan is to have you will book your arrival time and you will be able to stay until close. Please note, Parking Lot 4 via Gate 4 will be the only designated entrance to Brimacombe this weekend.
Health and safety is everyone's responsibility. If you're joining us on the slopes this season, please follow
Brimacombe's Health Guidelines